Sunday, September 23, 2007

That One Minute

Once, a smart software engineer and his project manager were traveling towards Ooty in a train. Just opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was sitting along with her grandma. Within some time, eye-eye interactions started between our software engineer and the girl. After some minutes, the train started moving into a tunnel and it was very dark.

Suddenly, every body heard a kiss sound followed by a sound of slapping. Everybody remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel. Grandma thought, "The guy is a rogue; how dare he? He has kissed my granddaughter! But my granddaughter immediately slapped that guy."

The project manager thought, "I can't believe that this guy kissed that girl! But it is unfair that she slapped me by mistake"

The girl thought, "I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I feel sorry that my grandma slapped him".

Finally, do u know what our clever software engineer thought?

"This *one minute* in my life is wonderful. It's a rare moment. I have kissed a girl and slapped my project manager at the same time"

No comments: