Saturday, March 29, 2008

Aircraft Loo SOS

Aircraft Loo Humor
Have you noticed that all aircraft loos have an "Attendant Call" button? Since there wasn't much for me to do except shuffle and grunt, I got thinking of a couple of wierd scenarios that could cause it to be pressed. So here goes:
  • Yiiiiiikes, no tissue!!!!
  • I can't breathe in here. Do you have some air freshener?
  • Ouieeeee... My pecker is stuck in my zipper.... Could someone call a doctor?
  • What's a 3-letter word for "a type of candy"?
  • I am going to take a while here... Asian vegetarian meal for 36D in case you start serving food
  • Can you get me a beer please?
  • Look how high I peed
  • (When the seat belt sign is on) Where's my seat belt? The flight crew did not mention this in their instructions...
  • (Someone with no arms like the Thakur in Sholay) Ma'am, I am done here. Could you please wipe my ...

No comments: